Sunday, January 31, 2010

Group Facilitation Assignment

Hello Class! I have uploaded two of the three projects in this course. These two projects are the first two that are due. They are called:

1). Group Facilitation Project
2). Movie Analysis

I have yet to upload the third and final project, which is a semester long project that you will either participate in, or observe a small group for a period of time. My hope is that you will step outside of your current small group interactions and get to know, or participate in a different small group. There will be more detail on the assignment sheet, which I will hopefully have uploaded this week. I will post a blog when that assignment is uploaded. Until then, let me know if you have any questions about the first two course assignments.

No comments:

Post a Comment