Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Grades Posted for 2/14-2/20

Hello Folks!

I have posted discussion grades for the week of 2/14 to 2/20. Please look over your grade and let me know if you have any questions.

As always, grades in this class should be fairly clear. Remember, clarity starts with the student. If I am not aware that you are unclear about a grade, how I can clarify it for you?

All parameters for discussion are listed on Blackboard, and of course, I'm more than happy to chat with folks about their grade in case something is unclear. I'm available during office hours on Tues-Thurs. from 9:00am to 11:00am. We can also chat through email, and of course over the phone. Again, I love chatting with students - y'all should know that by now. I must add, I have had a great time chatting with my students this semester. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment