Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Papers to be returned

Hello Class!

I will be returning papers by Friday of this week. I was hoping to get them back to you earlier, but as you know, we are in the middle of another furlough semester *sigh*. I have read over some of the papers already, and I must say, YOU GUYS ROCK! I am impressed with the papers that I have graded so far.

Please email me if any issues arise. As stated in Sunday's post, Thursday is a furlough day so I will not be holding office hours or conduct university business including email replies.

3 comments:

  1. Yes! I am excited to know how I did because I really enjoyed doing this facilitation :)



    -Pocahontas

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to know your grading to my project of "Group Facilitation" because I have done my best to complete it.

    Thank you,

    Kam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sending back our gruop papers. I also enjoyed working on this project and although I found writing the paper to be tough (I think I was just stressed and trying too hard) it was fun!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete