Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Final Blog Post

Hello Class!

This will be my final post to this blog *sheds a tear*. I hope that you have learned a bit over the course of the semester. My students never cease to amaze me. I think I learn just as much from my students, if not more, than my students learn from me. In short, I have had a great time with you this semester, and wish each of you a relaxing and happy summer.

Now that the final exam is complete, you should be able to easily calculate your grade on Blackboard. Simply add up all of your points and find your total on the following scale:

A 950-1000
A- 900-949
B+ 870-899
B 840-869
B- 800-839
C+ 770-799
C 740-769
C- 700-739
D+ 670-699
D 640-669
D- 600-639
F 600 and below

I will post grades at some point tomorrow, but I don't think they will be released for a day or two. The mysjsu system will release grades at its own pace.

As a reminder, if you have not emailed me your proctor form for the final exam, please do so immediately. If you have faxed it, or sent it through snail mail, please send me an email letting me know that.

I will check the class email address until Friday. After Friday, if you need to contact me, please do so at my SJSU email account, which can be found on my faculty webpage. I will no longer check the class email address after Friday, please make note of this!

Again, I have had a great time with you all this semester, and hope that you have a wonderful summer!

Signing off for the last time.....

The Blogging Prof

No comments:

Post a Comment