Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Observation of an Outside Group Returned

Hello Folks!

I will be returning your Observation of an Outside Group assignment tonight. As noted on my blog a few weeks back, I have used the same grading sheet that I have been used for your other assignments in this course. However, I have done it a little differently this time.

I have used the same basic grading rubric, with all of the standard objectives (Basics, Analysis, Forecast, etc....), but I have printed it out, used it as a checklist and made comments by hand. I will scan them into my computer tonight and send them back via email. Once you receive your grading sheet back, look it over and let me know if you have any questions about your grade, or about the feedback I have provided.

Until later tonight......

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the description of how you are doing it! looking forward to getting my paper back:)

    ReplyDelete