Friday, April 30, 2010

Grade Updates - Blackboard

Hello Folks!

I have updated the grades on Blackboard for the discussion week of April 18th - April 24th AND I input the grades for the Movie Analysis Paper. Please look over your grade and let me know if you have any questions. If you do have questions about your grade, please remember to include the following in your email:

Dates/Times/Word Counts of the posts to your blog
Dates/Locations/Word Counts of the comments you made

I find that if students keep records of this information on a continual basis, the grades really speak for themselves. However, if something is ever ambiguous or unclear, I am always available to chat over email, yahoo messenger and the phone. Please do not wait until the last week of class to question a grade, be proactive and keep track!

I will be available on and off throughout the weekend over email. Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment