Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Grades Posted for the Week of 3/21-3/27

I posted grades this morning for the discussion week of March 21st-27th. Please look over your grade and email me with any questions. When you email me please include the following:

1). Dates/Times/Word Count of the posts to your blog
2). Locations/Word Count of the comments you made to your colleagues blogs

I tend to find that if students keep track of their posts and comments (locations, dates, times, word counts), grades are somewhat self-explanatory. However, if there are every ANY questions, I'm here to chat about your grade.

Grades in this course should be clear! If there are ever any questions about how something is evaluated, please email me immediately so I can clarify the grading process for you. If a question is posed by a student, I will usually post to my blog about it in case others have the same question.

NOTE: I really enjoyed reading your posts about Chapter 7, Listening and Feedback. Listening and Feedback are involved in many aspects of communication. For those that have taken numerous communication class, I'm sure you have read over these principles quite a few times. Your discussion during the week of 3/21-3/27 brought some new insight to this topic because of the personal experiences y'all shared. Since this is a repetitive aspect of communication, I thought that by sharing our personal experiences with Listening and Feedback, we were able to gain a bit more understanding from an applicable point of view rather than reading about theory.

(Nerdiness alert.......) I really miss reading your posts during the weeks we do not have discussion. I think students can bring great diversity and richness to the virtual classroom setting, and I miss that when y'all have a week of from discussion. I can't wait until your next discussion week. Have a fabulous day everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment